- This event has passed.
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
7pm PT/ 8pm MT/ 9pm CT/ 10 pm ET
Most people think of courage in the context of being faced with imminent danger from an obvious threat. There is, however, a different kind of courage that is required when we begin our spiritual journey.
The courage to look at ourselves unflinchingly.
To accept accountability for what and who we have been, the choices we have made and the patterns that run through us. To face our fears and limiting beliefs. To cut ties with people who are depleting us energetically. To keep moving forward through the detox especially when it gets rough.
Sometimes it can be hard to experience courage, especially when we start to delete the distortions and detox is intense.
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Strengthen your connection to your Higher Self so you are guided from a higher place, irrespective of what is happening around you
- Release patterns of self doubt
- Begin to cultivate the inner strength to follow your resolve and guidance from a higher source, even when it seems uncertain or unknown or others naysay or criticize you
- Let go of the pattern of over-thinking and the constant worry of “what if”
- Gain clarity on the progress you are making and how much you are strengthening which will perpetuate even more courage