Deep Dive: Holding Your Space Part 1 of 3
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
35 - 45 mins
Do you feel a lot of other people’s negative emotions and stress? Is it hard for you to say “No” to people? Are you affected by what others are experiencing around you? Do you get overwhelmed by a sense of heaviness or feel drained when you’re around other people for a while, or when you focus on whatever’s going on in the media?
Many people (including Karen!) talk about the importance of holding your space. From a frequency perspective, this is a critical practice to help you strengthen internally, so you can better maintain your frequency resonance and not be as susceptible to being pulled off center or as affected by external influences.
When you’re holding your space, you’re more free to feel and to be authentically you.
The more you can stay centered in the zero point, the stronger internally you become, and the better you can hold your space. This is super important for everyone, but is even more critical for empaths who often find themselves more easily overwhelmed in the emotional experiences and density of others.
If you’d like to cultivate your ability to hold your space, join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Clear out others’ distortions and frequencies from your space so you can feel more like you
- Release the distortions that prevent you from coming into and staying in the zero point
- Anchor you better into the zero point so you can more effectively hold your space
- Strengthen your ability to recognize when you’re out of the zero point so you can get yourself back into it quicker and more easily
- Clear the distortions of feeling bad, guilty or mean because you’re holding your space
- Release the distortions of self-sacrifice that can cause some to feel that if they’re feeling good when many others don’t, that they’re not being kind, compassionate, etc.
- Amplify and focus your frequency resonance so you can feel more authentically you
$59 + 4.712% HI STATE TAX (THREE 35-45 MINUTE CALLS + RECORDING)
- Part 1 Wednesday, February 2, 7PM PT/9 PM CT/10 PM ET
- Part 2 Wednesday, February 16, 7PM PT/9 PM CT/10 PM ET
- Part 3 Tuesday, February 22, 7PM PT/9 PM CT/10 PM ET ** Please note that this third part will be given on a TUESDAY.