- This event has passed.
Deep Dive: Kicking Anxiety To The Curb Part 2 of 3
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
35 - 40 mins
Do you find yourself feeling overwhelmed by everything that is happening in the world around you? Have you found yourself stressed out or worried about what will happen next? Is meeting new people or being in new situations something that causes internal agitation?
Feeling anxious can cause our world to shrink because we don’t want to be in circumstances where we feel like we might fail or be with people that we don’t know, or who may judge us.
There can be the need to be hyper-vigilant and controlling of our interactions and of our surroundings, to keep that anxious feeling at bay.
We can feel very separate, disconnected and removed from others.
Opportunities can seem limited because we’re so anxious about how we appear, that we might make a mistake, or not say or do the right thing, and we can start to feel worse and worse about ourselves, or like we’re trapped in our circumstances.
For many, anxiety can be paralyzing, keeping them frozen in the grip of fear.
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Release the fear of what might happen and of the unknown
- Let go of the paralysis and stuckness that locks you in a downward spiral of uncertainty and stress
- Release the distortions of lack of trust in self, so that the fear of judgement or making a mistake diminishes
- Bring you into a state of internal stability, strength and calm centeredness
- Expand the heart field so we can experience more ease and even happiness as our world unfolds around us.
- Open up new opportunities and possibilities
$59 + 4.712% HI STATE TAX (THREE 35-45 MINUTE CALLS + RECORDING)
- Part 1 Wednesday, April 6, 7PM PT/9 PM CT/10 PM ET
- Part 2 Wednesday, April 20, 7PM PT/9 PM CT/10 PM ET
- Part 3 Wednesday, April 27, 7PM PT/9 PM CT/10 PM ET
***If you would like to register for this Deep Dive after the first call is held, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you register you will receive link(s) for the previous call(s) and links for the upcoming call(s).