- This event has passed.
Putting An End to Taking On Other People’s Stuff
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
Are you the person that everyone calls when they’re having a rough time? Do strangers come up to you and vent about their lives? Have you felt heavy with the “weight of the world” or others’ suffering on your shoulders?
Many of us are taught that in order to be a “good” or “kind” person we have to take on other people’s burdens. When we do this we also take on other people’s density and emotional garbage.
Ironically, this does not make that other person’s journey any easier because ultimately only we can liberate ourselves. Our journeys are for us to learn from and transcend, and no one can take that from us even if they would like to relieve what looks like suffering.
So we become denser and they are in the same position they were before, even if they felt better momentarily from dumping on you.
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Let go of the patterns of low self worth that lead you to believe that you’ll be more worthy by taking on other people’s emotional garbage
- Release the false belief that taking on other people’s stuff helps them with their suffering
- Help you to establish boundaries so you are not a magnet for toxic sharing
- Give you the courage or strength to sever the ties to people who consistently dump on you
- Amplify resolve and courage to remove yourself from draining relationships that do not serve you
- Experience, even if only momentarily, what it is like to not be encumbered by these ties