- This event has passed.
Stability, Growth, Opportunity & Leadership Amidst Chaos
Saturday, September 19, 2020 - Sunday, September 20, 2020
This is a very turbulent time. Starting with the wildfires in California and Australia, then with the COVID-19 pandemic, political turmoil, widespread racial protests, increasing oppression of peaceful protest and intensification of natural disasters, things are getting progressively more chaotic. These events are revealing and intensifying what we have not wanted to look at collectively: systemic oppression, leadership abuse, collective fear and often a shocking lack of personal accountability.
A vast majority of people must look to external things, circumstances and people for a sense of stability, because they are not internally stable enough on their own to weather these intense events. Most of these people find themselves contracted in fear, depressed, numb, or checked out because of the emotional intensity, and/or feeling threatened by all the financial uncertainty.
This is also a very hard time for highly empathic people who might not have been feeling this way initially, but who have a hard time distinguishing themselves and holding their space from what they’re feeling from the collective and what’s being reinforced by all the media.
There are still others, who are stronger internally and who are higher in resonance, that are feeling pretty good, because of their inner strength and resilience most of the time despite or within the growing intensity. Yet even many of these people find themselves struggling occasionally while trying to remain centered despite everything going on around them.
Whichever group you fall into, you may find that the following questions arise:
Why is this happening from a greater perspective? How can I help others during this stressful/harrowing time? Is there something I can do to cultivate more inner stability so I can remain centered and neutral in spite of what’s going on around me? Is it possible to use this time for growth—to generate even more forward momentum and start to be aware of and attract opportunities where we couldn’t before?
In this event, Karen will be addressing:
- what is happening on spirit level from the big picture
- how we can be the most prepared for the intensity that is likely still to come in the latter part of the year
- how to use chaos to cultivate even more inner stability
- how to use instability to experience greater growth personally/physically and on spirit level
- creating a shift in frequency resonance so we can be aware of and attract new opportunities that were previously not visible to us
- what accountability and leadership in the new consciousness looks like; how to embody it so that we can have more impact for ourselves, those we care about, and our communities, as well as for the ripple effect it has into the oneness
This event will be given in audio and in Zoom video webinar format.
$195.00 + 4% HI State Tax = $202.80 (2 FOUR HOUR CALLS + RECORDING)
- Saturday September 19, 11 am – 3 pm PT*
- Sunday September 20, 11 am – 3 pm PT*
These times are in Pacific Time. To convert to your time zone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html