Supercharging The Spirit of Adventure − Moving Beyond Your Comfort Zone
Are you bored with yourself and your life? Do you find you always do the same things with the same people? Do you want something different and more adventurous but you don’t know what to do, how to do it or who to do it with? Are you finding yourself in a very comfortable rut?
Sometimes we want adventure or something new and exciting but we’re not sure how to do it or are too afraid to try. Also, for some, when we do muster the courage to explore something outside the familiar, it’s difficult for us to gain momentum because those around us impose their own fear or limitations, discouraging us so they do not have to experience their own lack of adventure, excitement, or anything new.
If you would like to have more adventure and move beyond your comfort zone (which is where growth happens), join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Release the pattern of over-attachment to comfort and safety in the known
- Let go of the need for routine
- Loosen the shackles of obligation to explore expressions of freedom in unexpected ways
- Delete preconceived notions of who you are and what you think you can do
- Remove overly rigid beliefs of what is “appropriate” and “responsible” that are keeping you bound and small
- Embrace the freedom of, and sense of curiosity about, the unknown
- Gain greater awareness of the boundaries of your comfort zone is so you can move beyond it in a way that is sustainable for you
So you can experience a freer, more authentic expression of you!