- This event has passed.
Wonder And The Beginner Mind
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Do you ever wish you could shake yourself out of boredom, melancholy or just have more fun? Have you noticed that many of the happiest people have a sense of wonder and curiosity to them? It doesn’t really take much for them to be in awe, and therefore they are in a state of openness to joy.
It’s not the external environment that provokes wonder. It is an internal state.
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to help:
· Release the pattern of attachment to things being a certain way
· Increase the scope of what you notice
· Delete the frequency of the habitually noticing only the things that you’re used to
· Let go of expectation that things will be a certain way
– See the beauty and perfection in things and events, whether they go the way you wanted or not
· Amplify excitement in discovery
So you can experience more wonder in things both big and small.