- This event has passed.
Deep Dive: Food: Breaking The Shackles of Instant Gratification Part 1 of 3
Tuesday, January 5, 2021
In times of turbulence, one of the first things we become concerned about, after our need for physical safety, is that of having enough food. And even when there’s no actual danger of not having enough, many of us reach out for food as a way to feel comforted and more secure.
For those of us who are holding neutral and not being as affected by the emotions of the collective, we may still have a tendency to eat for a variety of reasons other than hunger − when we are bored, want distraction from our current state or emotions we prefer to avoid, feeling stressed, wanting the associated memory of comfort or love—all of which are emotional responses rather than a physical need to eat. Food gives us a form of instant gratification, of comfort to soften the emotional state.
How do we move towards eating what it is our bodies really need, rather than for emotional instant gratification? It can be hard to hear what it is our bodies do or don’t need in order to be nourished, when the emotional impulse is so strong.
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Create a distinction between physical and emotional need when it comes to food
- Release the distortion patterns that cause the emotional need to eat when your system is in uncertainty, stress, boredom or not wanting to face the emotions you’re experiencing
- Delete the lineage patterns that link food to a sense of safety, which can cause a bodily form of hoarding or overeating
- Let go of the slippery slope effect – once you succumb to instant gratification might has well continue because you’ll have to be “good” the next day or week or month
- Amplify the clarity of your body’s wisdom of what you need to feel nourished rather than what your mind or your emotions tell you you need.
- Increase the coherence between your body and spirit so that your spirit can help your mind identify what is nourishing for the body
$59 + 4.712% HI STATE TAX (THREE 35-45 MINUTE CALLS + RECORDING)
- Part 1 Tuesday, January 5, 7PM PT/8 PM MT/9 PM CT/10 PM ET
- Part 2 Tuesday, January 12, 7PM PT/8 PM MT/9 PM CT/10 PM ET
- Part 3 Tuesday, January 19, 7PM PT/8 PM MT/9 PM CT/10 PM ET