- This event has passed.
Deep Dive: Leveraging Challenge Part 2 of 3
Wednesday, March 16, 2022
35 - 40 mins
- Release the addiction to comfort so we can embrace the learning and opportunity in challenge
- Let go of the distortion patterns that cause us to distract ourselves so we won’t have to face challenge
- Strengthen yourself internally so you have the confidence to face challenge
- Remove the distortion patterns of low self-worth and lack of trust in self so we feel empowered to learn from challenge rather than succumbing to our fear that we will fail against it
- Release the distortions of suffering and sacrifice so you can face challenge less emburdened
- Help you to access your Big “S”elf, giving you a greater perspective of how to view challenge, so it’s less daunting and you can see it for what it is rather than what your mind projects
$59 + 4.712% HI STATE TAX (THREE 35-45 MINUTE CALLS + RECORDING)
- Part 1 Wednesday, March 9, 7PM PT/9 PM CT/10 PM ET
- Part 2 Wednesday, March 16, 7PM PT/9 PM CT/10 PM ET
- Part 3 Wednesday, March 23, 7PM PT/9 PM CT/10 PM ET
***If you would like to register for this Deep Dive after the first call is held, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you register you will receive link(s) for the previous call(s) and links for the upcoming call(s).