- This event has passed.
Detoxifying The Mind GFC
Wednesday, November 4, 2020
7pm PT/ 8pm MT/ 9pm CT/ 10pm ET
There are so many stories that are being thrown around these days, and behind most of them are someone’s agenda.
It can be easy to get stuck in them like quicksand, leading to toxic information overload.
Stories, especially those laden with agenda, can be very sticky and heavy. From Karen’s perspective stories act kind of like burrs. They stick to us and each other. The more there are around us, the heavier they become and the harder it is to pull them off of us.
Toxic information can make us feel bogged down, unclear, depressed, and lethargic. If it’s been happening for long enough (which for many of us it has) it starts to impact our ability to focus, remember things or to assess things clearly.
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Clear out the heaviness from toxic information overload
- Release the charge around, disdain for, and/or disgust of others’ stories
- Delete our attachment to our own stories being “right”
- Pull us back into the Present Moment in time
- Clarify and sharpen thinking and focus
So our minds can more effectively be the powerful tools that they are meant to be.
$25 + 4% HI STATE TAX (LIVE CALL + REPLAY RECORDING)