- This event has passed.
Fear of Being Left GFC
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Have you stuck around in a relationship that was less than satisfying, where you were treated poorly or disrespected, because you were afraid of being left? Do you find yourself tolerating people or situations where you are being controlled or abused because that feels less scary to you than being on your own?
There are many of us who have visceral fear or anxiety around being left by someone that we love dearly or care about.
We don’t know where it comes from, but it can bind us in relationships or circumstances which are detrimental to us because the avoidance of the fear or pain of being left opens us not only to people who will take advantage of this weakness, it also attracts situations where we allow ourselves to be treated as ‘less than’ because we don’t feel worthy (even if we’re not consciously aware of it).
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Remove the patterns of low self-worth and non-deserving that cause you to unconsciously believe that you are not worthy of being with
- Delete the pattern of worry or anxiety that causes you to go into pleasing patterns because you are afraid if you’re “not good enough” you’ll be left
- Let go of contorting or shifting who you are out of fear or worry that other people will leave you or distance themselves from you if they saw or perceived who you really are
- Release the control patterns that keep you spinning in a disempowered state of not being good enough
- Strengthen your inner self so that you need less external validation that you are loved