We are in an unprecedented time. Many of us are working from home, at the same time that our children are at home instead of being at school−for a prolonged period of time, without the distraction and merriment of the holidays.
Add to the mix the high levels of collective fear that is affecting not only the adults, but also the kids both because they are often more sensitive to the collective than the adults and because the adults they look to for stability are in many cases no longer providing it.
This combination of factors can create a family dynamic that is tense, more on edge than usual, and prone to raw nerves, impatience and short tempers–in both the kids and the adults.
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Release the collective fear from the dynamic of the family mastermind
- Remove the fear patterns around safety that is causing control patterns to flare
- Increase ease between the family members
- Heighten trust in each other and the ability to be with what is rather than projected fear of what could be
- Amplify your ability to be present with and connect with each other during this rare time of being together instead of falling into the habitual distraction of digital devices
- Clarify who the others around you are, rather than your expectation of what, who and how they “should be,” so you can have more ease with each other as you are