Whether it’s the holidays, when we’re on vacation, when we’re feeling a little under the weather, or sometimes stressed or anxious, many of us start to consume more than we would normally and more than we know is good for us.
Sometimes it’s an attempt to fill an internal emptiness that we may or may not be aware of until we experience periods of instability or when our minds become overactive with comparing ourselves with an outside experience or person and we come up feeling short.
Whether it’s because we rationalize and claim that we are treating ourselves because we feel we’ve been “good” or because we’re trying to distract ourselves from not feeling so good internally, we start to consume food, alcohol, products, clothing, or even experiences at an accelerated rate, often which feels good at first but by the end feels heavy, toxic or depleting.
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Delete the distortion pattern of the need to take in something external to feel complete.
- Let go of the feeling that nothing is enough to make us feel full.
- Release of the distortion pattern of feeling alone and needing to consume something in order to feel better about ourselves.
- Clarify the frequency of satiation.
- Amplify your ability to hold your space so you don’t get pulled into others’ need to consume and mistake it for your own.
- Strengthen our connection to Pure Source and our Higher Self so we become more aware that we do not need anything external to ourselves to complete us.