Do you find yourself eating when you’re not really hungry, but when you’re bored, tired or stressed? Or perhaps you notice you keep eating even though you’re full? Do you think to yourself “I’ll just have a little bit more so I have enough energy to get to the next meal”? When really you know you would be just fine if you did not take that extra helping. Is there a hunger that cannot seem to be satiated?
We’ve all indulged and eaten more than we needed. Often times it can lead us to feel uncomfortable, gassy, bloated, tired, and heavy the next day. If it happens more than once in a while, there also can often be guilt, self-judgment, self-loathing, and resentment for our lack of control.
For some of us, we are so obsessed with every calorie that we eat, eating even a bit more than those allotted calories can put us into an emotional tailspin that is far greater than the number of calories we’ve consumed.
For some of us, overeating is a way for us to feel comforted when we do not want to look at or acknowledge the things in our lives that are not going the way we would like.
Join Karen in this GFC (Group Frequency Calibration®) where she will work with your Higher Self to help you:
- Release the distortion of guilt around food and pleasure from eating
- Remove the distortion of the fear of not having enough
- Enhance the sensuality and pleasure in eating so you can savor more and eat less
- Remove the distortion of emotional eating
- Instill the frequency of being fully present when eating so you are aware of when you’re full sooner
- Delete the frequency of self-judgment of one’s own body
- Remove the frequency of addictive eating
- Delete the distortion of the fear of feeling or being hungry so you can savor the pleasure of just enough food again.