Busting Out of the Doldrums
The cold depths of winter can cause us to feel sluggish, want to retreat inward and want to sleep a lot. Now that spring is starting to emerge after what has been, for many, a long, hard winter, we can use the earth’s momentum of new growth to catalyze movement and quickening in the body irrespective of what time of the year you listen to this GFC.
If you’ve been struggling to find the momentum to move your body and exercise, join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Clear the patterns of sluggishness and slowness
- Delete the patterns of resistance to movement
- Let go of the pattern of inertia
- Release the patterns of self loathing and self judgment – the inner voice that keeps you from even beginning
- Harness the frequency of the quickening of the earth and instill it into the body, so that the body instinctively wants to grow new muscle, pump more blood and move
- Instill the frequency of play so that movement is about joyfulness rather than obligation
So you can break free of the doldrums.