Do you often go about solving problems in the same way? Are you often getting stuck at the same point? Do you wish you could come up with different, more creative, or better solutions than you do? Have you ever found yourself trying to defend something just so you don’t have to think of a way to change it?
We can often get into a rut in the way we think and the way we problem-solve, which then keeps us stuck in similar situations with similar (limited) options. Sometimes it takes a different or higher perspective to see things more clearly. Once that happens, different solutions present themselves to us.
Join Karen in this GFC (Group Frequency Calibration®) as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Release attachment to the way things are or should be
- Delete the patterns of rigid thinking
- Increase your ability to receive out-of-the-box solutions
- Discern your own habitual patterns of thinking and be open to how you can expand them
- Attract people who problem solve differently from and more effectively than you so you can learn from them and replicate their frequency patterns
- Expand your perspective to a higher level so you can recognize higher-level solutions