Do you often doubt yourself and seek other peoples’ opinion before you make a decision? Have you found that you go with what someone else suggests or tells you to do, even if you’re not sure it’s the best for you? Do you check with your inner knowingness before taking on someone else’s opinions, suggestions, or statements of truth?
We often give our power away without even knowing we’re doing it – to the media, our doctors, friends, spouses, children, teachers, gurus, healers and even celebrities.
We take in what they espouse as true as our own without checking it against our own inner knowingness and/or placing what they state as true as more important or having more weight than our own inner knowingness.
This can often lead to situations where either abuse or control can arise because one person has given the other their power AND/OR it causes our spiritual acceleration to slow down or get side tracked because we go down a detour we would have avoided if we’d listened to that niggling feeling.
Ultimately until we stop giving our power away, we can only advance so far in our spiritual growth, because not trusting oneself is a negation of our own brilliance, our own unique expression of the divine within.
When we experience our own brilliance, we realize we have no need to give our power away, or play small to make other people feel comfortable with themselves.
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Heighten your awareness of how much and how often you give your power away
- Delete the pattern of low self worth that lead to abusive or controlling relationships because you value someone else’s authority over your own
- Strengthen your own inner knowingness
- Remove patterns of control that are in you preventing you from hearing your inner authority
- Release the pattern of over-politeness or apology that cause you to submit to another person’s authority even when it’s not in your best interest to do so
- Let go of the attachment of giving your power away because it’s easier and there is a much lower level of accountability
- Experience or recognize your own power when it’s not being taken by someone else
- Increase your trust in self to follow your inner knowingness even if you cannot rationalize it or don’t yet know why you’re doing something
- Become even more aware of your brilliance so you’re not as willing to diminish it by giving your power away