Letting Go of Loneliness & Aloneness
Have you ever felt alone even when surrounded by lots of people? Do you wish you could truly connect deeply with another who understands and accepts all of you? Have you noticed that you distract yourself with a lot of activity, work, social engagements, partying, etc., so you don’t have to be alone with yourself?
For many of us, we can feel alone and disconnected even if our lives from the outside look happy and busy. Others of us withdraw into our loneliness unsure of how to get out of it. Left unresolved, some of us drop into depression and lethargy.
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to help you:
- Release the need to distract or busy oneself to avoid feeling lonely
- Delete the patterns of numbing behaviors (such as eating or drinking) to avoid feeling lonely
- Let go of the feeling of disconnection
- Tear away from the need to be affirmed or to be with others to avoid feeling lonely
- Let go of the tendency towards non-deserving of being whole and complete within yourself
- Resolve lingering tendencies towards blame, judgement or shame
- Assimilate frequencies of completion, wholeness and happiness with and within your self.
- Celebrate your fundamental worth without having to search for external validation of your value
- So you can feel a stronger sense of connection and ease with yourself and what is around you.