How many times have you chosen to do or not do something because of the fear of loss?
We fear that we will lose money so we don’t follow our dreams. We stay stuck in a relationship that doesn’t nurture and fulfil us because we’re afraid to lose the relationship. We fear we’re going to miss out so we rush into things without listening to our intuition—and the list continues.
Yet if we weren’t so afraid of losing “something’, we might actually find ourselves better equipped to deal with the challenges that life throws at us, as well as take advantage of the opportunities that life provides.
Fear of loss keeps us bound by a desire for certainty. By equating “sameness” to certainty, we reinforce that fear. The cost of routinely seeking comfort and certainty, instead of surrendering from a place of strength, is that we close ourselves off from higher resonating possibilities—we often can’t see them even if they’re right in front of us.
As we become less and less driven by the fear of loss, we become more attuned to our internal guidance system, a heightened sense of intuition about what choices are aligned with our highest good. We begin to truly understand that our sense of lack stems from mistakenly believing that we are not connected to something greater than ourselves. In this connected, surrendered state we become more proactive co-creators experiencing a life of greater ease and flow.
Join Karen in this Deep Dive (3-part GFC series) as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Begin to remove the distortion pattern of fear of loss which binds you and keeps you stuck.
- Allow for greater coherence leading to a greater sense of your connection to Pure Source.
- Start being better tuned in and willing to listen to your intuition rather than being limited by your narrower and often fear-based thoughts.
- More easily surrender to the unknown, from a place of strength, to better allow for change.
- Start being more motivated by what you stand to gain as opposed to what you fear to lose.