Do you feel a little bad or perhaps even guilty when good things happen to you or you experience something pleasurable, like you’ve received or gotten away with something that you shouldn’t have? Does it feel like no matter how hard you work for something, you feel guilty when you get what you set out for or what you want? Perhaps you feel bad when you experience success and others don’t?
Guilt can be a subtle, deep, binding distortion pattern that can keep us from experiencing a more expansive, successful reality.
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Delete this control pattern, often from religion or other people who bind us, that keeps us small and prevents us from experiencing what we want.
- Remove deep-rooted lineage patterns of non-deserving of the experience of ease, pleasure, success or other things that are “good.”
- Release the need to work hard or struggle to “deserve” or be “worthy” of good things.
- Give you distance from this distortion pattern so you can see it more clearly in yourself or when others try to control you with it.
- Strengthen you internally so you can experience “the good things” freely