Do you feel like you’re the one doing it all for everyone, but no one really notices or appreciates it and you suffer as a result? Maybe you believe you have to sacrifice yourself in order to be a good or kind person, or to be worthy of being loved? Perhaps you tend to blame others for your unhappiness instead of being willing to see and be accountable for your own experience? Do you have a hard time saying “no” or setting boundaries?
The martyr complex is a form of victim mentality that is often a result of some combination of lineage, culture, religion and abuse patterns.
With the martyr patterns running, it is very difficult to have healthy, satisfying relationships, including with yourself.
Whether you or someone you know has martyr complex (if it’s the latter you can enter the mastermind, and bring them in by proxy so they can receive the work), join Karen as she works with your Higher Self(ves) to:
- Release the lineage, cultural and religious patterns that dictate that to be worthy you have to sacrifice yourself or suffer some sort of abuse.
- Let go of the patterns which cause a lack of accountability and allow you to wallow in a state of suffering.
- Delete the patterns of low self worth and non-deserving that cause you to feel like you need to suffer in order to feel validated.
- Release the attachment to the story that you have to suffer or let others know that you have suffered on their behalf.
- Let go of the belief that your suffering is helpful to others.
- Strengthen your sense of self so you can identify with a higher order and not have to resort to blame or judgement of other for your circumstances.
So you can be free to enjoy people, your life, and your self without this filter.