Do you have a challenge relating to and being able to be with other people? In your relationships, including that with yourself, do you find it difficult to know or process your own feelings and then navigate those of others? Are you overwhelmed with your feelings or your attachment to your feelings? Do others’ feelings confuse or obscure your own inner compass?
Being able to navigate our own emotions, not to mention those of others is an art.
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to help you:
- Gain space between yourself and your emotions.
- Be able to perceive or see your own emotions clearly and how you impact others.
- Have clarity about others’ emotions and the patterns that cause them.
- Distinguish between what others say their emotions are and what they’re really feeling.
- More clearly perceive how what you say and how you say it will be received and will impact others.
- Strengthen your own sense of “space” so you are less swayed by or confused by others’ emotions or agendas.