Deepening emotional connection is something many of us crave, especially in a time of increasing polarity when we can feel isolated and alone, even if we’re surrounded by people.
I actually gave a Deep Dive on this back in 2019, but this is so important at this time, and my abilities have increased massively since I first gave it, so I’m feeling called to revisit this critical topic again.
Do you have a lot of friends around you but yearn for more meaningful connection? Or maybe you are in a partnership that has become routine and has lost the closeness it used to have? Do you struggle with allowing people to really see you, to get close to you? Or perhaps you find experiencing and expressing your emotions a challenge?
Connection is one of things that we crave as humans. To be truly seen, heard, witnessed. And yet for many of us, it terrifies us to allow people to see who we are, and to allow ourselves to be vulnerable, sometimes even with ourselves.
Join Karen in this Deep Dive (3-part GFC series) on Emotional Intimacy where she will work with your Higher Self to:
• Delete patterns of mistrust of self and others
• Remove patterns of trauma or wounding that are blocking intimacy
• Bring you firmly into your body so you can experience a wider range of emotion
• Connect you fully into the heart space
• Remove family patterns of emotional numbness and anxiety of being seen
• Have a sense of safety about being visible and witnessed
• Increase your confidence so you are willing to and want to connect more deeply with others
• Release fear around feeling or resisting your own emotions and/or the emotions of others
• Strengthen your sense of self so you are not overwhelmed by other’s emotions and can still have your own, independently
• Release yearning or neediness for connection so that others can be with you and not feel like you’re grasping at them
• Deepen your sense of self so you don’t get lost in another or fear losing yourself in another
• Increase your ability to accept, allow and be with all of you and others
• Connect to a higher perspective of emotional intelligence that will bring in peace and greater acceptance of yourself and others.