Do you often feel bad or like you’ve let someone else down if they are not happy? Have you noticed that you are uncomfortable when people around you are in a negative state? Perhaps when someone close to you is unhappy you go into high problem-solving gear to make it better? If someone close to you is unhappy do you feel that you’ve somehow failed them or should have done something to prevent it, or that it’s somehow your responsibility or fault? Are you susceptible to feeling bad yourself if people around you aren’t OK?
Join Karen in this GFC (Group Frequency Calibration®) as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Release over-sensitivity to other peoples’ negative states.
- Delete the patterns of low self-worth and non-deserving that cause you to feel that you have to solve people’s problems to provide value or to deserve to be loved.
- Let go of the patterns that being a kind person means you have to take on other people’s stuff or solve their problems.
- Strengthen your sense of self from a higher order so that you are more at ease when others are unhappy, and so you can realize that their unhappiness is fundamentally only changeable by them.
- Remove the desire to control the situation or circumstance so that everyone is OK and happy.
- Release the belief that you are responsible for other people’s state or condition
So you can maintain a sense of inner peace and equilibrium when people around you are unhappy or experiencing negative emotions or circumstances.