Do you know you need to start something but you just can’t rally to get it done? Are you distracting yourself with things that are less important than whatever you’ve been avoiding, but that keep you feeling “busy”? Or maybe you start something exciting but in the middle your enthusiasm fades and you can’t bring yourself to complete the project? Do you find it hard to keep up with consistent output?
If you get stuck in procrastination, join Karen in this GFC (Group Frequency Calibration®) as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Remove the feeling of being stuck in inaction
- Release the self-blame and judgment about not being able to go into action or sustain your efforts
- Let go of the feeling of numbness or depression that have you avoiding things you perceive as challenges
- Delete the attachment to stories or drama you may have when you don’t start or don’t complete something you have started
- Amplify adaptability and your ability to collaborate so you can get the help you need from others who have skills or abilities you don’t have, to give you more momentum
- Delete the fear of rapid growth and increase your ease with forward acceleration
- Allow for inspiration to come in from a higher order
So you can get going on getting what needs to get done, done!