Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional – Roger Crawford, author, speaker, most accomplished physically challenged athlete (Sports Illustrated).
If you want challenge to be more of an ally so you can leverage it and use it as a tool for growth when you are faced with it, join Karen in this Deep Dive (3-part GFC series) as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Release the addiction to comfort so we can embrace the learning and opportunity in challenge
- Let go of the distortion patterns that cause us to distract ourselves so we won’t have to face challenge
- Strengthen yourself internally so you have the confidence to face challenge
- Remove the distortion patterns of low self-worth and lack of trust in self so we feel empowered to learn from challenge rather than succumbing to our fear that we will fail against it
- Release the distortions of suffering and sacrifice so you can face challenge less emburdened
- Help you to access your Big “S”elf, giving you a greater perspective of how to view challenge, so it’s less daunting and you can see it for what it is rather than what your mind projects