Are you often vested in how things should be done and what things are appropriate? Have you wished you could have more fun or more freedom to experience different things but you’re not quite comfortable doing them? Perhaps you’ve noticed yourself thinking “Oh. That’s not me.” Do you find that you’re attached to having things a certain way, which gives you a feeling of comfort, yet you’re feeling a little bored, a little restless, but you’re not sure what to do?
Often when we are committed to what we like and what we don’t like, the options that are open to us are limited because we rule out many of them as “not for us” without even being quite sure what the thing is or why it’s not for us. This tends to happen as we get older and further stake into our ideas of what our identity is and should be.
Allowing for more adaptability will not only allow you to be more responsive and agile from a work/career/business perspective, but it will also allow you to broaden your capacity for fun, joy, and glee.
Join Karen in this GFC (Group Frequency Calibration®) as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Remove the patterns of attachment to the way things “should be”
- Release the false security that linear and entrenched rule sets give us
- Let go of patterns of rigid thinking and inflexibility
- Delete the pattern of the need to be right
- Release the fear of loss of control
- Amplify trust and enjoyment of the unknown
So you can have more fun, freedom & ease!