Have people mentioned to you that they feel overwhelmed or suffocated by you or that “you’re too much”? Do you feel like you need to be with people all the time? Have you noticed that you need to be affirmed often and even then, it’s not quite enough? Do you wish you could be stronger and more self-contained in your relationship?
Clinginess is something that is hard to admit and it can often feel hurtful to be told that others experience us as smothering or as grabbing at them. It can be confusing when we want to do what we can to be closer to others when they start to avoid us or want to spend much less time with us than we do with them, particularly if this happens with more than one person that we’re close to. Sometimes we can start to wonder what is wrong with us?
Join Karen in this GFC (Group Frequency Calibration®) as she works with your higher self to help you:
- Gain clarity on how your energy impacts and is received by others
- Delete the strong yearning to receive and be loved
- Begin to let go of the need to be affirmed by an external source to feel better about ourselves
- Let go of the fear that you’re not worthy of being loved
- Remove the tendency to grab at others’ energy to feel accepted or loved
- Become more aware of your own brilliance
- Release the need for external approval and validation?
So you can begin to feel complete within yourself and not need external energy sources to feel whole.