Do you ever wish you could shake yourself out of boredom, melancholy or just have more fun? Have you noticed that many of the happiest people have a sense of wonder and curiosity to them? It doesn’t really take much for them to be in awe, and therefore they are in a state of openness to joy.
It’s not the external environment that provokes wonder. It is an internal state.
Join Karen in this GFC (Group Frequency Calibration®) as she works with your Higher Self to help:
- Release the pattern of attachment to things being a certain way
- Increase the scope of what you notice
- Delete the frequency of habitually noticing only the things that you’re used to
- Let go of the expectation that things will be a certain way
- See the beauty and perfection in things and events, whether they go the way you wanted or not
- Amplify excitement in discovery
So you can experience more wonder in things both big and small.