Breaking Away from Draining Relationships
Have you noticed that you have some relationships where no matter how much time you spend trying to uplift the other person you end up feeling drained and they don’t seem to change that much? Do you feel that you’re the person that other people tend to tell you all of their problems? Do you have a hard time saying no to people who seem to unload all their negative emotions when they’re around you because you feel like it’s your obligation to help them? Is there someone in your life that just seems to suck the life out of you?
Sometimes we have a person or people in our life that is very negative, complains, or who after we spend time with them, leaves us feeling tired and depleted. Often we try to move away from them, but even if that particular person drops away, someone else who has a similar personality or dynamic pops into our lives.
If some or any of these things seems like they apply to you, join Karen in this GFC as she works with your Higher Self to help you:
- Delete the pattern that attracts energetically draining people to you
- Let go of the belief that you need to give up your energy in order to help or be valued by another
- Release the tendency to sacrifice yourself for another’s happiness
- Clarify what dynamics are truly supportive and nurturing for you and which ones are depleting
- Allow for the attraction of people who support you in addition to you supporting them
- Delete the belief that you must take care of everyone else
- Enhance your comfort with stillness and non-action when someone is pushing you to do something or to give them your energy
- Strengthen your sense of self so that you can hold your own space and have firmer boundaries
So you can feel nurtured, resourced and at peace with yourself and the people in your life.