Do you find that you are often frustrated or disappointed in people or events because they don’t match up with the way that you think that they should be, even if you were initially really excited about them? Is it possible that your expectations interfere with your ability to be present because you’re constantly comparing what is to what you think “should be”? Do you find yourself worrying about fulfilling other people’s expectations of what you should be doing and being? Do you have a loud inner critic that is constantly going off because you’re not meeting expectations of how you should be doing at work, with money, or in your relationships?
We often are in reaction to things through the filter of our expectations. They form the basis of our judgments of how things and people should be, including ourselves.
Often they can cripple us into paralysis or into patterns of self-abuse because we cannot meet them. Or they can hold us in patterns of “less than” or “not enough” even when we seem to be successful to the outside world.
Join Karen in this GFC (Group Frequency Calibration®) as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Increase your clarity of what expectations you have and how they impact you
- Release attachment to expectations that do not serve you
- Delete the resistance or discomfort with being with what is
- Diminish the impact of expectations on your pain body
- Heighten your inner strength so you can be with more people and in more situations without needing to change them to match your expectations, or yourself to match your perception of theirs