Is it easy for you to see what is great in others but difficult to accept that in yourself? Do you find yourself beating yourself up or criticizing yourself? Does what you do often seem not quite good enough? Perhaps you have a lot of “should” around what you do or say, and who and how you are? Maybe you even sometimes wish you could be someone else or have someone else’s life?
For many of us, it is easy to see, accept and even celebrate the amazingness of the people we see or get to be around.
Yet it’s often much more of a challenge to do the same with ourselves.
We can spiral off into self judgment, self abuse and self loathing even if we have extended moments of happiness or contentment with ourselves.
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Remove the distortion pattern of self abuse
- Let go of the need to compare yourself to others
- Release patterns of self judgment and the inner critic
- Strengthen your sense of internal completion so the external circumstances are less relevant
- Increase the sense of peace and acceptance you have for yourself and where you are in your life and in your journey