Silencing the Inner Critic
Have you ever felt that no matter what it is, you?re never quite happy with how you did, how you were, how you looked? It’s almost never quite good enough? Do you often you feel like you wished you could have said or felt something different, or acted differently? Do you find yourself apologizing a lot, feeling like what you did, said or thought was not good enough, or beating yourself up with self talk such as “I’m an idiot”, “I suck”, “I’m such a loser”, “why can’t I get this right?”, “if only I were”.
We are often our own harshest critics. Somewhere deep in our psyche, we have a moving standard of perfection imposed by a source unknown to us that is elusive and unattainable. When we don’t measure up to that standard, the self talk of criticism can become painfully loud and for some, paralyzing.
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
- Amplify your authentic self so you can experience it without judgment
- Delete the frequency of an overactive mind
- Remove the pattern of repetitive, destructive self talk
- Delete the frequencies of the fear of failure, and also, the fear of success that many of us paradoxically experience
- Establish more clarity so you can be more vigilant in catching, observing and distancing yourself from your own patterns
- Let go of negating or softening your accomplishments and over dramatizing your faults to both yourself and others
- Release the idea of perfection
- Feel deserving of your dreams and deepest desires
So you can begin to accept and experience your own brilliance.