Work smarter — not harder — with these productivity-enhancing spirit hacks
- A hack is a way to shortcut something and make it quicker and more effective. Spirit hacks allow you to engage spirit in a mindful way to allow more inspired, resourced, and fulfilled productivity. With spirit hacks, productivity comes from a much higher-resonating order.
- Research has shown that the brain’s ability to focus takes a nosedive after 50 minutes of focused activity. Employing 50 minute work cycles followed by 10 minute breaks allows you to reset the brain. The spirit hack: use those 10 minutes to reset yourself into presence and make your next 50 minutes even more inspired and productive.
Spirit hacks for your 10 minute reset:
- Hard physical activity — a kettle-bell routine, weights, a quick ab workout — will pull you back into your body.
- Stand outside on bare feet, fully aware of your multi-sensory experience. The earth frequency will reset you into your body, firmly into the present moment.
- Play music and dance.
- Have the discipline to stop working at 50 minutes. You’ll feel much better at the end of the day for having given yourself these little breaks.
- We let ourselves get sucked into to our devices, computers, meetings, and others’ urgencies throughout the day — letting other things dictate our frequency vibration. Structuring your day with spirit hacks sets the tone of your day, and it shifts you out of always being in response to the world.
Spirit hacks to structure your day:
- The night before, take a few minutes to assess the 5 to 7 tasks you need to get done — the things that’ll really move your projects forward.
- Upon waking, do the morning meditation GFC to help you to set your frequency vibration at the highest level order.
- In the morning, don’t turn on your WiFi. Take an hour or two and complete the 5 to 7 tasks you identified the previous night.
- Create space in your day for clarity and inspired thought to come in. Setting aside time to go outside and move your body can help non-linear thoughts and ideas bubble forth.