When I first read Tim Ferriss’s “The 4 Hour Work Week” many years ago, that was the first time I’d heard of the term “hack” — a way to do something way faster and better, sometimes in ways that are counter intuitive.
Since then, there seem to be a number of people sharing all kinds of hacks from the kitchen to life in general, to tackle many things that seem to be headaches or obstacles.
I’m the type of person who wants to know why some things work and why others don’t. Always very curious as to how to make things even better. How do you move the needle from good to great?
Things are very busy at Spherical Luminosity and I have a lot to do. So I started to ask myself, knowing what I know about how things work on spirit level, are there things that I can do—that we can ALL do—to increase not only productivity, but our sense of fulfillment and happiness as well?
In this week’s episode (#98), Dennis and I discuss my answers to these questions, talking about some simple spirit hacks that can both increase productivity and just as importantly, have you feeling better at the end of the day.
Don’t forget about the most beneficial part of this episode – the free Group Frequency Calibration® (GFC) at the end. It will help you begin to clear the distortion patterns that limit your productivity.
Without clearing these distortions, somehow we never find the discipline or the drive to get us to the next level of whatever we’re working on or wherever we want to be.
Let’s rise together!
- A hack is a way to shortcut something and make it quicker and more effective. Spirit hacks allow you to engage spirit in a mindful way to allow more inspired, resourced, and fulfilled productivity. With spirit hacks, productivity comes from a much higher-resonating order.
- Research has shown that the brain’s ability to focus takes a nosedive after 50 minutes of focused activity. Employing 50 minute work cycles followed by 10 minute breaks allows you to reset the brain. The spirit hack: use those 10 minutes to reset yourself into presence and make your next 50 minutes even more inspired and productive.
Spirit hacks for your 10 minute reset:
- Hard physical activity — a kettle-bell routine, weights, a quick ab workout — will pull you back into your body.
- Stand outside on bare feet, fully aware of your multi-sensory experience. The earth frequency will reset you into your body, firmly into the present moment.
- Play music and dance.
- Have the discipline to stop working at 50 minutes. You’ll feel much better at the end of the day for having given yourself these little breaks.
- We let ourselves get sucked into to our devices, computers, meetings, and others’ urgencies throughout the day — letting other things dictate our frequency vibration. Structuring your day with spirit hacks sets the tone of your day, and it shifts you out of always being in response to the world.
Spirit hacks to structure your day:
- The night before, take a few minutes to assess the 5 to 7 tasks you need to get done — the things that’ll really move your projects forward.
- Upon waking, do the morning meditation GFC to help you to set your frequency vibration at the highest level order.
- In the morning, don’t turn on your WiFi. Take an hour or two and complete the 5 to 7 tasks you identified the previous night.
- Create space in your day for clarity and inspired thought to come in. Setting aside time to go outside and move your body can help non-linear thoughts and ideas bubble forth.