Learn about what true abundance is, why we have challenges with it and how you can experience more of it in your life.
- It is possible to have a lot of money without feeling like one is abundant. The most common root of this are patterns of low self-worth or non-deserving which create the experience of scarcity.
- The experience of abundance is relative and subjective. There are some who do not have a lot of money relatively speaking, but who experience the fullness and happiness of the experience of true abundance because they resonate with that frequency.
- When we want something very badly, that desire creates more tension and distance between us and that thing we yearn for. We see it as outside of ourselves – something we strive for, that we want to attain. As a result, it is outside of who we are and therefore the experience of it gets further away from us. Because we struggle to attain it, and feels beyond our reach, we can mistake this for being unworthy of abundance or that we or others have to be bad people in order to have it. Clearing these distortion patterns is the key to achieving an experience of abundance.
- Many people are happy to give, but tend to be uneasy when receiving. The key is to have neutrality around both. Entitlement does not attract true abundance because that arrogance is an indication of needing to feel superior or better than something or someone else to have worth. People who experience and express entitlement may attract money, but because money is an amplifying frequency it will only highlight their emptiness on spirit level which will cause them to try and fill it by consuming more physical things which continues to highlight their emptiness.
- As we remove more frequency distortion patterns, as a natural consequence we become less attached to external validation, including the need to have money as a source of comfort or certainty or worthiness. As we experience more detachment, we often find that money starts to come in from unexpected places to pay for things. It just sorts itself out so we don’t experience a lack. We realize that we are being provided for from a much higher level because we are internally more stable (meaning we know we don’t need money to be OK).
- Abundance is about access, not ownership. You don’t need to own something in order to have the experience of this. If you had a friend with a yacht who takes you sailing all the time, would you need to own the boat?