Auric fields can exist not only around the body, but around places, groups of people, and holidays. In this episode, we’ll discuss how they affect us and what to watch out for — and how to use them to accelerate forward.
• People often speak of the auric fields around the body — how blockages or deficiencies in one’s field can cause physical, mental, or emotional imbalances. But there are broader auric fields in play, too — ones that exist around cities or countries, or around certain times of the year. These fields are embedded with certain sets of frequency patterns.
• When we enter an auric field, we start to respond to the frequencies running through it and us. We shift our patterns to conform to the frequency ruleset of the field we’re in.
• The more people who honor a holiday, the more entrenched its frequencies become. The Christmas and New Year’s holidays are very institutionalized in most of our cultures, and their auric fields have the most impact on us. Their fields are held globally. Thanksgiving has a strong auric field in the U.S. but not elsewhere in the world.
• The auric field of the holidays has a lot of distortion in it. There’s more socializing, consumption, pressure around family togetherness, and an emphasis on presenting a happy face — but there’s also often a pattern of depression running underneath. And the field amplifies the control dynamics within families, with expectation and obligation running amok.
• The holidays can be a heavy time. Many people emerge from the holidays with a lower frequency vibration than when they went in. Awareness is key: before, during, and after the season. Be aware of what might happen. Give yourself space from the field if you need a reset.
• You can use your awareness to accelerate and clear distortion patterns. By observing what shows up in the holiday family dynamic, you can see where you got your own patterns and confirm the removal of them. With the enhanced neutrality that comes from doing frequency work, you can choose to notice patterns without getting sucked into the drama.
• To condition yourself to enter the auric field of the holidays, the GFC in this episode is a good start. There’s also a Deep Dive available for further support: “Breaking Away From Family Patterns.”