When I was in my early twenties, I was very intrigued by the mystical and started delving into Eastern religions to try to find some answers.
I started reading about the idea of the “illusion” or maya that is mentioned in the Hindu and Buddhist traditions.
What was this illusion they were going on about? And how did that contribute to suffering? How do “I,” my “self,” that is, fit into the picture?
I kiiiinda got it intellectually, but not really.
What I actually wanted someone to just tell me, directly, how things really worked—without the symbolism and metaphors that didn’t make sense to me because I wasn’t steeped in that cultural heritage (and to be honest, even if I had been I’m not sure I’d have really gotten it back then anyway).
There was definitely something missing in my understanding of how our reality works, but I wasn’t even sure what that was—and I REALLY wanted to know.
It seemed, at the time, like one of the most important questions we could ask, and it still seems that way to me now. That fundamental question has been one of the major guiding forces of my whole journey up to this point. There’s still a lot for me to learn, but I feel like I’ve had some insights along the way as well.
In this week’s episode (#97), Dennis and I discuss how we create our physical reality. Why is this so important? Because if you start to understand this, then you start to realize your potential as co-creator and that you can have significant influence on what your experience is.
Pretty. Darn. Cool.
The free Group Frequency Calibration® (GFC) at the end is the most important part – it will help you begin to remove the distortion patterns that interfere with your ability to create a better reality for yourself.
Without having a better sense of how we create our realities, and removing some of these distortion patterns, we can easily stay trapped, struggling, in the illusion.
Let’s rise together!
• The first thing to understand about reality is the role of the spirit body. Your spirit body is at arm’s length all around you with your physical body at its center. Like a hologram, your spirit body renders your physical body — and your physical reality.
• The spirit body itself is created after our consciousness, which has individuated from Pure Source, chooses to have an experience in the embodiment. In order to experience life in this density, it drops down a bunch of vibrational levels and creates the spirit body in order to focus us in space and time.
• Space and time are coordinates that create a common reference point for those of us in this physical reality so that we can share the same reality. The physical body anchors us in space, and being in the zero point of time allows us to have an overlapping experience with others in this reality.
• Things exist first on spirit level before they come into form. The spirit body, prior to birth, dictates our physical rendering. Everything in the experience of physical incarnation is created by the spirit body.
• Distortion patterns exist in the space between the spirit body and the physical body; they’re all around us in different thicknesses, opacities, and vibration levels. They’re the filters through which we perceive our reality.
• With distortion patterns running, we’re getting a distorted version of our reality. What we see and experience isn’t a clear rendering. And they limit our experience of our connection to Pure Source. When you clear more and more distortion patterns, you start to experience more from the spirit perspective of self vs. the ego mind.
• The illusion of this reality is here for us to grow. We’re creating not just our bodies, but our whole physical realities for this purpose: to grow, expand, and remember our true essence as infinite consciousness, an expression of Pure Source.