Learn what Transcendent Success is, how it’s different from traditional externally defined success and how to get there.
- Typically, in the old paradigm, the definition of success is imposed upon us by others: our parents, teachers, cultures, religions, etc. They tell us what success is and how it should look.
- In the old paradigm, success is defined by things and circumstances external to us and therefore when we “achieve” whatever it is, we can still find ourselves feeling empty, like there is something more that we’re still missing.
- In this new paradigm of Transcendent Success, instead of being based on external circumstances, success comes from within. Removing enough distortion patterns naturally results in us being more complete on spirit level and not having to chase anything external in order to feel successful. This completeness allows us to live with an unwavering feeling of success completely different from the fleeting nature of old paradigm success
- This inner sense of wholeness results in less attachment to external circumstances, including any particular outcome, and therefore success is in the learning, the growth on spirit level, not necessarily related to attaining something in the material world.
- Transcendent success is a state of being that allows us to really savor and enjoy abundance, success, completion, learning, and growth because we’re not trying control or capture or acquire something in order to make ourselves feel better. Because we are complete internally, we already feel great.
- In order to experience Transcendent Success we need to move beyond the current paradigm, which means releasing the distortion patterns around what it means to be successful and/or a “good person”.
- Additionally, our experience of our physical reality starts to shift for the better as we clear more distortion patterns and have an increasingly stable foundation. The shift is often quite subtle because your new normal just comes from within, usually without sudden, massive shifts. It’s usually more gradual, such that you need to be paying attention in order to notice it.
- People always ask when am I going to get there? Meaning when will the awakening happen. There is no finish line. We are constantly evolving and growing, so any time a new consciousness level is attained there’s more to go – it’s an infinite growth curve.