In this episode, Arancha reflects on her journey and shares some key takeaways, such as:
- How, as a lifelong truth-seeker, she found frequency work and began to create shifts in her life and relationships. Once she realized she’d found something life-changing, she dedicated and disciplined herself to gain the most from the experience.
- How her relationships, always her biggest struggle, have shifted as a result of releasing distortion patterns. Ultimately, her relationship with self has prevailed as the most important one in her life, from which everything else follows: She’s learned to assert authority, protect her personal space, and ensure the integrity of her relationship with her higher self. It’s been a long journey of learning to love herself at a deep level.
- How her creation-manifestation abilities have accelerated. Things are in flow, and life has shifted into an exciting adventure as a result. From her perspective, life is getting better and better, with more than enough solutions to any problems that arise.
- What she calls the Triple A: awareness, accountability, and attitude. These 3 principles guide her in life, her spiritual journey, and enhance the effectiveness of the frequency work she’s doing.
- Plan to stick around for the GFC at the end of the interview. This is where the change really happens!
Also, please note that unlike the typical episodes of Mastering Your World Through Frequencies, this episode was recorded over Zoom.
As a result, the audio isn’t the greatest in some areas. We have supplied subtitles throughout to make it easier to understand what Arancha and Karen are saying.
If you’re curious about past life regression or hypnotherapy with Arancha, you can reach her at PowerWithinYou@coastside.net to schedule a remote session. Please note, that this is NOT a paid endorsement nor was any exchange made for it. The work that Arancha does through the modality of her choice, is clarified and of a much higher resonance because of her personal frequency resonance.You likely would benefit not only from her work and also simply from being in her field.