For this episode’s GFC, click here.
When I first started on my spiritual journey I read a lot to try to figure things out.
From what I could tell, there were a few general themes, including hidden knowledge of things in the unseen realms, the illusion of reality and how things really worked, and of course connecting to a greater force or being that was “out there” somewhere. It seemed like making that connection would really amp up the experience of the mystical.
The books were fascinating, but when you get right down to it, they usually seemed to get a little vague or would stop short of giving information that was actually practically helpful. How did you really DO all of those things?
Ultimately, I wasn’t even sure what I was looking for. But I was on a mission, to learn about and connect with all of that awesome stuff “out there”.
Many people who want to connect with the divine are also looking out there, outside themselves. People can devote their lives trying to find it, only to come up empty handed after a lifetime of effort.
It’s a terrible irony that the divine that so many of us want to connect with is actually within us. It’s who we are at our core.
I call it our brilliance because when I see it on spirit level it’s indescribably, almost impossibly radiant. Once we are clear of enough of our distortion patterns we can start to be aware of, recognize and live from that brilliance.
In this episode (#142) of Mastering Your World Through Frequencies, Tia and I explore “Living Your Brilliance” – what that means, why it can be a game changer in our spiritual journey, and how it can open up the realms of abundance, wonder and the celebration of life.
At the end, the GFC (Group Frequency Calibration®) will help you to begin to release the distortion patterns that prevent you from being aware of or connecting with your brilliance.
Without releasing the distortion patterns we target in this GFC, we can get stuck infinitely seeking the divine in exactly the wrong place.
Let’s rise together!
- Most people chase a sense of connection with the divine, conditioned to believe that it’s outside of them. But the divine IS actually us. It’s what animates us, and it’s intrinsically there — whether we’re aware of it or not. Because of the distortion patterns running through us, though, most folks have a challenge in becoming aware of their brilliance.
- Releasing your distortion patterns allows you to become more aware of your brilliance. Your brilliance was always there, but clearing distortion patterns allows it to shine through. And it allows you to arrive at a place where you can begin to embody and live from your brilliance.
- Living your brilliance means that you’re embodying the highest frequency resonance you can be. It opens the doors to abundance, magic, and stability in the face of the storm. When you’re living your brilliance, you’re staying focused on what’s important: your connection to pure source.
- Like many things, it’s a practice. Arriving at the awareness of your own brilliance doesn’t mean you’ll automatically live from that space forever. You’re human, and there’s a lot of chaos in the world. But when you bring yourself into your highest resonating order in the pressure of external chaos, it’s an act of power that allows you to strengthen even more. So this moment in time provides a critical chance to accelerate forward.
- As the collective rises in consciousness, it’s a bumpy process — and easy to get pulled down into a lower resonance. If you’re looking for extra support, Spherical Luminosity has several products and classes to help you live from your brilliance: the GFC at the end of this episode is a great start, there’s a Living Your Brilliance intensive, and we’re offering an ongoing, twice-weekly Living Your Brilliance series as well, to provide a stable anchor point as all the craziness swirls around us. Click the links to learn more.
- Stepping into your brilliance in the face of the storm will buoy you upward even more. It’s a self-perpetuating spiral that can have a profound ripple effect into the Oneness. Committing yourself to living from your brilliance is how you can help consciousness rise. It can be a challenging time to be human, but it’s an amazing time to embody your brilliance and move into the new consciousness.