- In our culture we tend to eat when we’re bored, stressed, want to avoid or distract ourselves from an emotion we don’t really like, etc. Eating is often a way for us to find comfort.
- Sometimes it’s a way of numbing ourselves and dropping out of being present
- There are lineage distortion patterns associated with food because it has often symbolized abundance. How at ease (or not) we are with receiving abundance. How confident we are that there will be enough. How fearful we are that there will not be. Where we fall on this spectrum is governed by lineage distortion patterns.
- In addition there are lineage starvation patterns which happened many generations ago which are affecting peoples’ eating behaviors in the present despite them being in circumstances where there is plenty to eat.
- All of these distortions patterns affect our relationship with food, which is much more than whether we have the discipline to not eat (and the resulting shame or guilt when we cannot control ourselves).
- The more we remove distortions patterns the more we are able to attune to what our body wants to eat rather than our mental or emotional idea of what we want. So instead of being in the habit of reaching for the snack food that makes us momentarily feel good and then afterwards feel guilty about, we have a greater ability to exercise free will and realize that our habitual patterns don’t need to dictate our choice in that moment. And we can make other choices that will allows us to feel good that aren’t food related, like going for a walk, taking a bath, going for a bike ride, or having a nap.
- The more frequency work we do the more we naturally want our bodies to be stronger because we want to feel solid and strong in our bodies. This physical strength has to do with muscle mass. The more muscle mass we have the easier it is for our bodies to take in, integrate and be with higher level frequencies.
- You can’t transcend past a certain level in spirit realm and remain embodied unless your body is strong enough because it simply cannot withstand the higher level frequencies without you popping out of your body (a.k.a. dying) or getting very ill. So your body starts to attune to become stronger to be able to hold those higher level frequencies.
- Sometimes when people have a lot of distortion patterns, it causes a hunger that they can’t identify. We’re looking for something to satisfy us but we’re not sure where to look so we translate that into food – similar to how people often mistake dehydration for hunger.
- As we become clearer on frequency level we need to eat less, so when we do eat, it’s extremely pleasurable because it’s a choice as opposed to the reaction to a distortion pattern.