I don’t know that much about cars.
I do know however, from watching the Bourne Identity (the first one with Matt Damon) that if you maintain a car pretty well, (even if it’s an aged Mini) it can rise to the challenge of a pretty intense car chase.
Our physical bodies are kind of like that car—they need to be well maintained in order to sustain the increasingly intense frequencies that we experience as we ascend on spirit level. Otherwise, they might start to crap out on us just when we need them most!
In this week’s episode (#47), Dennis and I talk about spirit acceleration and practical tips on how to best sustain that in the body.
The free Group Frequency Calibration® (GFC) at the end is the most important part – it will help you begin to clear the distortions that are preventing your body from keeping up with your acceleration on spirit level.
Without removing these distortions on the physical level, it’s kind of like failing to have your car serviced at the required intervals. Not only is it inefficient, the car starts to break down more and more.
Here’s to a well oiled machine!
Until next time,
- Just like the old aphorism “as above, so below,” for awakening or ascension to happen on spirit level, it must also happen on the physical level. Because we’re embodied, the physical plays a key role in our ability to maintain spiritual momentum.
- You must take care of the body to allow it to support this journey and take on high-level frequency bandwidths. You can’t progress past a certain point if you’re physically too weak.
- What you eat is important – the cleaner, the better. A cleanse may help you release physical toxicity from the body.
- There’s a lot of conflicting info out there about what’s “healthy.” I’ve found that Dr. Mark Hyman is a good resource on whole foods and how sugar and processed foods affect the body.
- Beware of artificial sweeteners, sugar, and caffeine. They’ll ping you in and out of time, which is detrimental to your ability to co-create and influence your reality.
- Bring your bodily systems into alignment. Some modalities that support this include RPR (Reflexive Performance Reset), acupuncture, and chiropractic.
- Move! Muscle mass has a greater capacity for higher frequencies than fat does.
- Find time and space for stillness in nature. Earth frequencies help reset the body. Water amplifies these frequencies, especially if you put your body into it.