When we were in New Zealand a few years ago it was the first time I ever actually saw someone shapeshift.
We were on a small bus with a group of 12 people and our guide was a very powerful (although we didn’t know who she was at the time) Maori elder who was taking us on a journey into the mystical (we didn’t know that yet either, until it unfolded!).
When we arrived at a particular marae (sacred familial land), the people on the bus saw, about 100 meters away, a wooden statue, which they then realized was actually a heavyset Maori woman sitting on a stool watching us and then finally, when she stood up, “she” was a tall, thin Maori man in his 70s, which was this person’s actual physical shape. What the . . . ?!?
I happened to be standing next to our guide who said to herself under her breath “Ah, he’s playing with shapeshifting again.”
Apparently because of my own abilities, I was the only one of us visitors who was able to see that the whole time he was projecting those other forms into the field as an illusion.
It was a bit confusing because although I had heard the term “shapeshift” before, I had never seen it and didn’t know it was a real thing. And until people in our group talked about the experience afterwards, I didn’t know that others were seeing something different than I was.
That was definitely a really cool experience, and an impressive display of highly practiced special abilities.
Many people want to have special abilities. Who doesn’t really? They just seem so cool!
In this week’s episode (#84) Special Abilities – Who Needs Them?, Dennis and I talk about how having special abilities is often confused for spiritual awakening, as well as another common mistake people make regarding special abilities, and I offer some guidance if they do start to come in for you.
The free Group Frequency Calibration® (GFC) at the end is the most important part – it will begin to help you become more neutral around having special abilities not linked to darkness—that neutrality is what opens the door to the possibility and/or helps them strengthen, because your ego isn’t triggered in the same way by having them.
Unless we remove the attachment or desire to have them, special abilities from a higher order will remain elusive.
Here’s to living our fullest potential!
Let’s rise together.
• When someone can do something that’s outside of the ordinary reality — summon the wind, conjure things, know things without a 3D explanation for having that knowledge, communicate with star beings — that’s what is meant by the term special abilities.
• It’s easy to get enthralled by special abilities — we tend to find fascination with things that are out of the ordinary reality. But special abilities aren’t necessarily evidence of a person’s progress towards awakening.
• Abilities are one thing; awakening is another. You can awaken without wielding a special ability. And having one isn’t a gauge of your spiritual progress.
• If you do have a special ability (or one starts to come in) watch out for the ego. Some people think that having and using an ability is evidence of their spiritual advancement — they want to use that modality to prove their own significance. But this is actually one way the ego separates you further from awakening.
• Some people want abilities so much that they’re willing to make contracts with the darkness in order to have one — and contracts can bind generations. As the darkness entrenches into the family line, it leaves its mark: depression, suicides, addiction, early death, etc.
• In the grand spectrum of the All That Is, the physical realm is small. Manipulating the physical realm is small potatoes — and selling your soul for the chance to do it is always a losing bargain.
• Hold neutral if you do start to have abilities come in — it becomes very easy to attach to having them. How much neutrality you hold is an indication of how stable you are on spirit level, which actually IS an indication of your progress towards awakening.
• Your awakening process may not include a special ability, and this is fine. Your awakening is unique to you.