I used to be an extremely goal oriented person.
I was coached by a number of well-known coaches in business strategy, so I could establish goals, break them down, map them out and schedule them in my calendar, like nobody’s business.
I would then relentlessly move towards getting all of those tasks done and I was actually quite successful as a result, at least from an old school interpretation of success.
This relentless cycle of goal setting and pursuing also made it much harder for people to be around me – including myself!
Not so much fun.
The challenge was that my goals were very third dimensional (meaning about stuff that was physical), usually around financial abundance. And because I was so focused, they were derived in a very linear fashion.
I worked at attaining these goals as efficiently as possible, but it was slow, tedious, and required a lot of effort because I was using the tools of the dense physical world to create within the density. Oh, and on top of all that, both the process and the results were usually not very fulfilling.
There must be a better, more efficient, more fun and satisfying way to achieve our goals, right?
In this week’s episode, Dennis and I talk about goals, how traditional goal setting is really beginner level and we discuss the two more advanced levels: intermediate (or dreaming), and expert (creation/manifestation), and how to move oneself up a notch.
The free Group Frequency Calibration® (GFC) will begin to help you clear the related distortion patterns so you can start taking a higher level approach to goal setting.
If we don’t clear these distortion patterns, what we set as goals remain limited by our distortion patterns, our ability to manifest remains limited by those distortions, and our realities remain relatively unchanged.
Let’s move up a level!
Until next time,
- Goal setting as it is traditionally spoken about in the old paradigm is very “beginner level” because it is derived almost exclusively from the mind. The mind can only take in a certain amount of information, knows only what we have been exposed to, and is very conditioned by the distortion patterns that run through us from our lineage, cultures and religions. It tends to be very linear – we need to get from A to B first, before we can get to C.
- Intermediate level is when we begin to use spirit or our connection to Pure Source as inspiration for our goals, and for what is possible, rather than just our minds. I call this Dreaming, where we start to expand and consciously co-create with Pure Source.
- Accessing Dreaming requires that we go beyond the mental plane. Resonating at a frequency higher than the mind creates efficiency from a higher order, which makes things more effective in the lower, denser realm of the physical.
- What I consider expert level is Creation/Manifestation, when we create completely on the spirit level and allow it to come into form. This process takes place at a much higher resonation level than Dreaming. Most people cannot effectively Create/Manifest because they’re not vibrating high enough. They have too many distortion patterns and as a consequence are too mired in the ordinary 3D reality.
- Creating is possible on all three levels, but getting results becomes easier, and the feeling of satisfaction or fulfillment increases, as we begin to create from a higher resonating space.
- In Dreaming there are two aspects that are critical for manifestation to stick. Watch the full episode for more details.
- The inherent challenge with traditional goal setting is that the goal is way outside of us, which creates a sort of dissonance between you and it. When we get to the point where we can experience that thing within our own field, then it is closer to being made manifest.
- Releasing distortion patterns frees us from the binding which conditions us to what we think we want – as we rise in frequency level, our goals, or what we think we want will shift.
- There’s yet one more level that’s so black belt, that it doesn’t even fit in the category of levels of goal setting. At this level there ARE no goals because you’re so unattached to what happens, you’re so surrendered to Pure Source, everything becomes an experience to learn or to grow from, so we are in a state of wonder about the various possibilities and outcomes. Co-creating shifts from trying to satisfy a need becomes to something we do for fun or for joy because it’s an expression of who we are as creators.