When I was a teenager I really wanted to be one of the “cool kids”.
The challenge was, I was SO uncool!
I had braces, massive red plastic framed glasses that I thought were awesome (it was the 80s) and a perm that my mom got for me when her hairdresser was giving away the second perm for free.
I hadn’t heard of gel, so I brushed it out. The China-fro was born.
I noticed that when the cool girls got together, they often acted differently than when they were on their own. They were often more reckless, meaner and more abusive to those outside of the group.
What I didn’t realize is that their behavior was being governed by the frequencies amplified by the mastermind they created.
In this episode, “The Power Of The Mastermind and How To Get In On It”, Dennis and I discuss what a mastermind is, how they form, and how extensive the impact of who you mastermind with is.
The free Group Frequency Calibration® (GFC) after the discussion is the most important part – it will help to harness the power of the mastermind and give you an extra boost.
Masterminds are formed consciously and unconsciously and require at least two beings to form.
Without having clarity on which ones are higher resonating and propel you forward versus the ones that are keeping you exactly where you’ve always been, we can easily get stuck in the frequencies of the ones
that are lower resonating, simply by being unaware.
Good reason to become a connoisseur of fine frequencies!
Until next time
- A mastermind is created consciously or unconsciously when two or more beings come together.
- It is a separate consciousness formed by the members of the group coming together.
- It is an amplifier and accelerator either into higher vibrating or lower vibrating states (such as violence, anger, etc).
- Often people do not realize that their family units are masterminds which as a result very much influence the level of success, possibility, openness, growth and abundance that each member experiences.
- A mastermind will usually default to a rough average of the frequencies of the members of the group.
- If the leader of the group is strong enough on spirit level, it can pull the group above the average frequency level.
- You can use the momentum of the group to go faster. Much like in pro bicycle racing where a rider will “draft” off the wheel of the rider in front of them to use their momentum to allow them to go faster with less effort, one can do this on spirit level as well, particularly if the intention of the group is very high (such as deepening one’s connection to Pure Source)
- Karen really likes working with groups because she is allowed to create a tremendous amount of speed and momentum for a group that she cannot for individuals – which means that there’s even more potential for growth and change.
- The mastermind is a microcosm for the oneness. What impacts one impact the other. The more speed one has, the more the other.
- The impact on the Oneness of the shift in the group when group frequency work is experienced is massive. Not only is it transformative for the individuals participating, it even impacts the greater collective.
- In the new paradigm, everyone wins. If it’s in alignment with Pure Souce then everyone benefits. There is no zero sum game where someone wins and someone loses.
- With frequency work, it modulates for the different levels of the members of the mastermind