Learn what the zero point is, why it is the most efficient and effective path to awakening, and how to get there. Please note that this is a more advanced spiritual concept so while it may be hard to grasp at first mentally, the more you listen to the GFC at the end and the more you do continued frequency work, the more it will “make sense” to you.
The GFC at the end will help you being to clear the distortion patterns that prevent you from being in or getting to this point.
If we don’t clear these distortion patterns, we tend to ping from one increasingly extreme lesson to another, sometimes, lifetime after lifetime until we finally get it.
- The zero point is the center point between the light and the dark. It is not a single point but rather a path. If you can imagine a triangle, with the center point at the base, as we ascend in our vibrational level, the zero point moves up the very center of the triangle toward the apex.
- At the base, the experience of the extremes of lightness and darkness is greater and diminishes in extremes as we move up towards the apex. This is because you are refining your experience. You have already experienced the extremes so as your vibrational level rises if you stay within the zero point, you no longer need to experience what you have already learned. For example if at the base the experience is of excessive alcohol consumption, the next level up you might experience cleaning up your diet so your physical health continues to get better and less extreme.
- When seeking awakening, we all desire and tend to focus on the light, or brilliance. Brilliance does not require us to sustain itself. At its extreme, it has no form – it simply exists. Our bodies are of density, form, matter – the lower vibrating end of the spectrum – and as a result are on the “darker” or “denser” side of that spectrum from light to dark or ethereal to dense . You can only ascend into the brilliance to a certain level without the grounding of density or you’d simply pop out of your body. At the extreme opposite end of the spectrum, beings of the darkness are not self-sustaining, and need an energetic life force to survive, which is why possessions happen.
- The zero point is mastery over both the light and the dark because both exist in this realm. To be clear, mastering in this context does not mean to be seduced by or co-opted by the darkness. It is about acknowledging that the darkness exists in this realm, accepting that it exists, it has a valid place in our reality, and transcending it.
- As you rise up the triangle, you will eventually reach the apex, where you transcend both lightness and darkness. At that apex, when you pass through that eye of the needle, you enter what is an inverted triangle and begin expansion into the infinite, spirit realm.
- As you rise in vibrational level, the path of the zero point narrows, and darkness can creep in to test you and your resolve to stay within the zero point. The stakes get higher as you rise in vibrational level.
- At the zero point, you experience a neutrality and a peace with what is that is profound.
- The more frequency work you do, the more you remove distortions, a natural consequence is that you move towards the zero point